A COMFORTABLE ALTERNATIVE TO METAL BRACES
Did you know that Invisalign provides an attractive alternative to traditional orthodontic treatments like braces? It is well known as a revolutionary new way to straighten teeth. With Invisalign, clear plastic aligners fitted over your teeth will align your teeth little by little over time.
You'll be pleased to know that the aligners are removable for easy eating and teeth cleaning. However, you'll be required to wear them for at least 20 hours per day for the best results. If you’re not eating or brushing your teeth, Invisalign aligners should stay in your mouth.
Why Choose Invisalign Over Braces?
- Invisalign helps in fixing poorly aligned teeth, especially among young adults, due to its ease of use and comfort
- Invisibility - when people see you, they would notice your natural teeth rather than metal
- Comfort - due to the smooth plastic, you won’t get the mouth irritation caused by sharp metal braces
- Convenience - you can easily remove them when required
- Timing - Invisalign works up to 50% quicker than other orthodontic techniques
If you have any of the following problems, the dentists at Fantastic Smiles Ltd recommend Invisalign.
- Overcrowded teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Rotated teeth
- Teeth misalignment after braces
An Insight Into Invisalign Treatment
Dr. Koser will initially examine your teeth to determine whether Invisalign is the best treatment method for you. She may use a digital scanner to create 3-D images of your teeth or make physical impressions to develop a precise treatment plan.
Later, she will be fitting your teeth with customized clear, plastic aligners. Eventually, the aligners will move your teeth into their proper positions as you wear them. To keep your teeth moving in the right direction, she will occasionally replace your aligners.
Contact us now to know more about Invisalign!
Only Invisalign clear aligners are made from SmartTrack material, so they are more comfortable and easier to put on and take off˜.