WHAT ARE DENTAL IMPLANTS?
Permanent Solution for Tooth Loss
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots that are inserted into your jawbone. When you receive dental implants at Fantastic Smiles Ltd, you can rest assured knowing that the prosthetic teeth have excellent support.
If you're considering replacing your missing teeth, you'll be pleased to know that implants are a highly effective option. Not only will your teeth look and feel different, but it will also be as functional as your natural teeth. When taken good care of, implants usually last a lifetime. Ensure you brush and floss to keep your teeth hygiene and healthy. We recommend regular visits to our clinic as well.
Dental Implant Procedure
- During your first visit, Dr. Koser and the rest of our team will take comprehensive digital scans to take a look at your teeth condition. Later, oral surgery will be performed to accurately place the implant
- You can rest easy knowing that you'll be placed under anesthesia so you won't experience any pain or discomfort during the procedure. Our doctor will then use a special dental drill to insert the implant directly into your jawbone. Please note that you'll need time to heal and fully integrate the implant. This could take a few months.
- If you’re missing an entire set of top or bottom teeth, Dr. Koser is a certified provider of All-On-Four, an innovative implant restoration system comprising just four implants that can support an entire set of top or bottom teeth.
- After your jawbone is healed, return to our facility and have your permanent restoration attached to your implant.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- By filling gaps in your smile, dental implants can enhance your appearance
- By getting dental implants, you can prevent the harmful tooth from shifting
- When you’re missing teeth, the neighboring teeth tend to shift into the empty spaces, causing misalignment. Crooked teeth are harder to keep clean, which increases the risk of decay and periodontal disease. Luckily, implants combat tooth shifting and promote solid oral health
Emergency visits during office hours are welcome. Call now (847) 577-5464